Count Me InGreenville CAN Coalition Partners (Organizations)
Greenville CAN is a coalition of individuals and organizations who share a common goal of making our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities. Our vision is an inclusive community with equitable opportunities for all.
As a coalition, we utilize the following core strategies to affect change:
- Serve as a positive champion for disability related issues in Greenville
- Engage individuals with disabilities
- Connect and convene community partners to facilitate action in Greenville
- Leverage our collective resources to influence system change
The list below contains all of the organizations to date that have officially signed up as coalition partners through our County Me In process. If you do not see your organization listed, please ask an authorized representative for your organization to sign up today.
(Please note that Individual Coalition Partners’ Names are not listed.)
Organization Coalition Partners:
- Able SC
- Ahead Start
- Achilles International – Greenville
- Advanced Institute for Development and Learning
- Aging with Flair, LLC
- Applied Theatre Center
- Arc of the Midlands
- Barbara Stone Foundation
- Behaviors A Go-Go
- Bogardus Research Consulting, LLC
- Bright Start
- Camp Spearhead
- Care Focus, Inc
- Carolina Dance Collaborative
- Center For Developmental Services
- Children’s ADDvocacy of SC
- CHS Group, LLC
- City of Greenville
- CP Now
- David’s Table, Inc.
- Don Clardy, Northwestern Mutual
- Down Syndrome Association of the Upstate
- Drum Creative
- Earthwise Pet Supply
- Engaged Employment
- Family Connection
- Federation of Families
- Greenville Arena District
- Greenville County Parks, Recreation, & Tourism
- Greenville County Schools
- Greenville County Transition Cooperative
- Greenville First Steps
- Greenville Housing Authority
- Greenville Society for Human Resource Management
- Greenville Zoo
- Greer Relief
- Ignite Learning Center
- Livewell Greenville
- Mauldin Miracle League
- Meyer Center
- Momentum Bike Clubs
- Pearl Center for Learning
- Pickens County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Piedmont Health Foundation
- Prisma Health
- Project HOPE Foundation
- Project Search
- Protection and Advocacy
- Richard W. Riley Institute at Furman
- Roger C Peace Rehabilitation Hospital – UCAN
- Sacred Heart Beats
- SC Advocates for Epilepsy
- SC Assistive Technology Program
- SC DHEC Upstate
- SC Works Greater Upstate
- Skin by Stephanie
- Soccer Shots Empower
- SOS Health Care
- Southern Ribbons Press
- SPED Design
- The Arc of South Carolina
- The Greenville Housing Authority
- The Missing Peace-Sensory Friendly Yoga
- The Service Dog Institute
- Thrive Upstate
- Touch the Future, Inc.
- United Ministries
- United Way of Greenville County
- Unity Health on Main
- Upstate AMBUCS
- Upstate Carolina Adaptive Golf
- Vocational Rehabilitation-Greenville
- Whiten Center Parent’s Club
- Wilkinson Art
- YMCA of Greenville
How you can help as a Greenville CAN Coalition Partner:
- Participate in lunch and learns, ad-hoc project teams, round-table discussion groups, and other opportunities consistent with Greenville CAN’s mission.
- Share appropriate Greenville CAN information such as social media post, e-newsletters, etc. with personal and professional networks.
- Encourage others to learn more about Greenville CAN and issues affecting the disability community.
- Consider the best interest of individuals with disabilities when making decisions on issues, policies, and actions.
- Support Greenville CAN’s efforts to make our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities.
- Include Greenville CAN’s logo and web link on your website. (Organization Level Partners)
People under 65 in Greenville County with a Disability: Census 2012 - 2016
Your Opportunity to Make a Difference has never been better…
Every donation, large and small affects positive change.
Within our generation, people with disabilities were locked away from society with a belief that they had nothing useful to contribute. Although much progress has been made in the past fifty years, individuals with disabilities still struggle to be seen, heard, valued, and included. Your donation to the Barbara Stone Foundation supports the work of Greenville CAN.
YOU can be the difference. Please make a contribution today.
Thank you for being a champion for individuals with disabilities!
The Barbara Stone Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.