Count Me InBecoming a Greenville CAN Coalition Partner
What does it mean to be a Greenville CAN Coalition Partner?
Greenville CAN is a coalition of individuals and organizations who share a common goal of making our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities. Our vision is an inclusive community with equitable opportunities for all.
As a coalition, we utilize the following core strategies to affect change:
- Serve as a positive champion for disability related issues in Greenville
- Engage individuals with disabilities
- Connect and convene community partners to facilitate action in Greenville
- Leverage our collective resources to influence system change
How you can help as a Greenville CAN Coalition Partner:
- Participate in lunch and learns, ad-hoc project teams, round-table discussion groups, and other opportunities consistent with Greenville CAN’s mission.
- Share appropriate Greenville CAN information such as social media post, e-newsletters, etc. with personal and professional networks.
- Encourage others to learn more about Greenville CAN and issues affecting the disability community.
- Consider the best interest of individuals with disabilities when making decisions on issues, policies, and actions.
- Support Greenville CAN’s efforts to make our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities.
- Include Greenville CAN’s logo and web link on your website. (Organization Level Partners)
Benefits of being a Greenville CAN Coalition Partner:
- The opportunity to make long-term, system level change.
- Increase your personal and professional network through Greenville CAN’s Coalition Partner directory.
- Greenville CAN will promote your support of Greenville CAN’s vision / mission and spotlight, when possible, the work you and / or your organization is doing.
- Greenville CAN will share resources and opportunities for you to get involved in the work of making our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities.
- Name and web link on Greenville CAN’s website. (Organizational Partners)
Successful coalitions require the active participation of its members to make true and lasting change. Greenville CAN is committed to its partners who are striving to make a difference and do so at a high level of excellence! Thank you for being a part of this movement!
People under 65 in Greenville County with a Disability: Census 2012 - 2016
Your Opportunity to Make a Difference has never been better…
Every donation, large and small affects positive change.
Within our generation, people with disabilities were locked away from society with a belief that they had nothing useful to contribute. Although much progress has been made in the past fifty years, individuals with disabilities still struggle to be seen, heard, valued, and included. Your donation to the Barbara Stone Foundation supports the work of Greenville CAN.
YOU can be the difference. Please make a contribution today.
The Barbara Stone Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.